The Canadian economy is thriving and is projected to continue doing so in the coming years. According to the IMF, Canada has the fastest-growing economy in the G7 and it is expected to grow by 2.5% this year. When compared to other developed countries, the country’s economy is one of the very best on the globe today.
Various employers in the country are currently open to hiring capable and hardworking hands to be part of their dynamic team, which would contribute to the effective fulfillment of the organization’s goals. Qualified applicants are implored to apply since the recruitment process will be free and fair to all with no form of discrimination whatsoever.
Various employers in the country currently invite applications from all over the globe for reliable and capable personnel to be part of their dynamic team as Front Desk Agents. Applicants are required to effectively meet the pre-requisite qualifications and skills for the job openings, which range from having impeccable interpersonal skills to being customer service-oriented and being able to effectively function under various work conditions.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome guests to the hotel
- Foster the creation of a positive and enabling environment for all guests
- Provide guests with a memorable experience of the hotel
- Process the receiving of payments through cash, credit cards, or cheques
- Assign room guests accordingly
- Adhere to all established company policies and protocols
- Efficiently perform all other assigned tasks
Position Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Excellent customer service skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Good time management skills
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Superb analytical skills
- Effective management and organization skills
- Able to work effectively in various work conditions
- Can lift heavy objects without hassles
- Able to pay strong attention to details