The United Parcel Service (UPS) is a package delivery company and one of the largest logistics companies in the world. It is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The company was founded in 1907 by Jim Casey and Claude Ryan as the American Messenger Company with an initial investment of $100.
The company is currently open to hire capable and hardworking hands to be part of their dynamic team which would contribute to the effective fulfilment of the organization’s goals. Qualified applicants are implored to apply since the recruitment process would be free and fair to all with no form of discrimination whatsoever.
The UPS currently invites application from all over the globe for reliable and capable personnel to be part of their dynamic team. Applicants are required to effectively meet the pre-requisite qualifications and skills for the job openings which ranges from having impeccable interpersonal skills, customer service oriented, and able to effectively function under various work conditions.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Sorting and packing of products in the warehouse
- Proper and effective organization of the warehouse
- Moving and sorting of pallets accordingly
- Getting products ready for shipments in the warehouse
- Effective loading of products to trucks
- Assist the driver in the effective offloading of products as may be required
- Inspect and verify products with invoice before loading
- Adhere to all established company’s policies and protocols
- Efficiently perform all other assigned tasks
Position Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Excellent customer service skills
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Effective management and organization skills
- Able to work effectively in various work conditions
- Can lift heavy object without hassles
- Able to pay strong attention to details
Apply for UPS Package Handler Jobs Today!!!